Search form

One of the most beautiful railway stations in Poland. The main building was constructed in the years 1855-1857 to the design of Wilhelm Grapov. After the renovation before EURO 2012 a new car park was built , the façade was renewed and commercial points were opened inside. On the ground floor there are restaurants, cafés and shops of popular brands.

Integrated Brugman products: Panel radiators. 

Intergrated Vasco products: Zana.